NO OTHER TEACHING JOB COMPARES TO THISMay 18, 2018
NO OTHER ONLINE TEACHING JOB COMPARES TO THIS
Are you tired of online schools giving you the runaround?
Most schools online and offline want you to submit your resume, then submit an application, then go through several interviews, then submit a demo lesson video, and some may require even more than that to get an online teaching job!
They seem to have missed the point - you need to find work NOW. Most teachers who are looking for online teaching jobs from home want to find a stable position as quickly as possible and start making money. The saddest part of all this is that even after going through several weeks or months of applications, interviews, etc. you probably still won't get paid for another month on top of that.
Is it really worth your time and effort to get an online teaching job where your schedule will still be unpredictable and your income will still be substandard?
If you're like me, then you are probably fed up with the runaround that schools put teachers through.
That's why I started my own language teaching business.
Now, I am in control.
- I decide how many hours I work
- I decide who I teach
- I decide how much I charge
- I decide which teaching materials I use
- I decide how much I make per week, month, year, etc.
And the best part is, my system is reliable and predictable. I can turn it on or off with the click of a button.
- If I don't want to work next weekend because my friend is having a birthday party or there is a once-in-a-lifetime event that I want to attend, I can just click and button and nobody can book lessons on those days.
- If I want to increase or decrease my prices, I can just click a button and my prices will reflect this change.
- If I want to sell other services besides lessons, I can just click a button and add additional services for my clients to purchase.
My name is Christopher Huntley (a.k.a. Kris Amerikos) and I have started several teaching businesses over the past 10 years.
- I am a language teaching business expert
- I am a certified teacher of English as a foreign language
- I am an experienced ESL teacher trainer
- I have been the Director of Studies of a language teaching business
- I have been the HR Director of a language teaching business
- I am a business coach and consultant to language teaching businesses around the world
- I am the owner and director of several language teaching businesses
- I am the founder of multiple language teaching businesses (including an offline language center, an online language center, a teacher recruiting business, a teacher training business, and a study abroad business)
Probably the coolest thing that I've been able to do in my career is to help teachers set up and grow their own online education businesses through my free training program, which provides easy-to-follow steps for how to start a successful, predictable, and highly-profitable teaching business. You can find more about that here.
The earning potential is unlimited when you run your own teaching business.
Let's consider a few things:
- When your schedule gets filled up and you can't take any more clients (I know, right now you probably wish you had this problem, but trust me, it will happen faster than you expect) you will already have a system in place that will easily allow you to hire other teachers at a lower rate and generate passive income for yourself.
- As you grow your online tutoring business and get more and more clients, you will notice that other market niches open up to you and present you with opportunities to sell a wider variety of products.
- You can transition into selling products that do not require your time or physical presence and allow you to make money in your sleep.
- You can transform your teaching business from providing solely teaching services to providing a plethora of ESL-related B2B and B2C services.
Most independent online teachers generate between $1,000 and $3,000 per month, but this program shows you how to make $5,000 - $10,000 per month.
It's easy to see how profitable this can be - especially when you consider that this is not a full-time job (could be a teacher side business) and that you really don't need any special training to do this kind of work.
The teaching business market is constantly expanding and there is plenty of room for businesses that focus on specific market niches and target audiences within the ESL industry. Even if you have zero experience, zero certifications or credentials, zero education, and absolutely no idea what you are doing - you can build your own successful, profitable language teaching business easily and quickly.
The benefits of taking control of your career are endless.
The most difficult part is getting started - and that's what I'm here to help with. Remember, the sooner you start, the sooner you will become successful. When you work for someone else, you are helping them build their career and build their business. Why not build your own online education business? Why earn less? Why prevent yourself from developing to your full potential?
As you may have guessed, I cannot offer this service to everyone.
I work hard to make sure that each teaching business that I help create and grow succeeds and generates enough profit for its owners for this whole process to be worthwhile.
The way I look at it is like this: I want to win. If you don't win and don't become successful with your offline or online tutoring business, then I have to tell people that I've failed. I haven't failed yet and I don't want to have a failure on my record. I want to generate successful teaching businesses that I will be able to show others and say, "I helped create this." Losing doesn't help anyone. We are here to win - together.
So, if you think that you are ready to start your own online education business, take control of your career and your income, and become a leading voice in the language teaching business industry, go ahead and join our free training program.
I hope this helps you see the benefit of teaching independently and gives you an idea of full-time or side businesses for teachers.
Find useful videos about topics like this one on my YouTube channel!