In this video Kris Amerikos talks about using social media marketing as a teacher or as a teaching business. Creating a social media plan and executing on that plan every day will help you get clients by providing your audience with a trusted source of valuable content.
Seven Principles of Social Media Marketing for Teachers and Language Teaching Businesses
1. Know Your Limits
2. Build Your Own Personal Brand
3. Make a Plan
4. Collect and Convert Leads
5. Share Your Success and the Success of Your Clients
6. Always Appear to be New and Easily Reachable
7. Know What You Are Building Towards
Be sure to enter your email address correctly.
(I will send you a password to log in with.)